Sunday, December 14, 2008

alone

I am back to blogging once again!~ok...i admit i've been busy with my studies for the past few weeks...assignments after assignments....and quizzes after quizzes....i even barely have the time to "fart"!~ =.=
Since last week, I feel like I've been "abandoned" in the house from my housemates....they went back a week b4 my final exam start...I guess i have no choice but to stay in the house alone...Last friday ( a day b4 they went back)...Tommy, Andrew and I went to midvalley to kill some time...who would have thought we went there just to cheong K~ lol~ at 1st tommy suggested we go watch movie and i agreed spontaneously( one movie takes approximately 1hour 30 mins ) plus we have so much time to spend...who would have disagree if we never really plans for the upcoming activities in the shopping mall...andrew felt it's a waste of time after all...
Like they said, our society in Malaysia is a collectivistic culture...we go,we plan, we do and we move as a community...we shopped around senselessly at the Garden Shopping Complex or smthg like that,and walk into Nike and Adidas shop and loiter around about the quality products... In the end, we ended up at Redbox~ of course i never thought we will go for singing because there are only three of us...three boys...where's the excitement begin?
However, Tommy is there...everything begins and ends with him...He is the "bulb" that lightens our day...haha~ we sang most of the English songs probably because of me~ I felt so uncomfortable~
At night we regrouped with the rest of the housemates and had our dinner at Sunway Pyramid, Kim Gary...Right after that, we had two bottles of Carlsberg at home...although i don't want to admit but i am at my limit right after the 2nd bottles (total 650ml)...i managed to finish it but i barely kept my consciousness because the alcohol is playing with my cerebellum and i am losing my balance...i went to sleep immediately after that...haha~
The next day, they went back and I am the only 1 at the house...for the 1st time in my life, i am alone in the house faraway from my home...hoho~ but exam is still exam...i gotta prepare for it anyway... xD

2 comments:

David said...

Woah.. at last you update your blog hor.. hahaa.. congrats for successfully survived your semester exam!

aNthOnY HigHwinD said...

haha..indeed...after exam i have plenty of time for blogging~ keke^^