Monday, December 22, 2008

Second Sem Result!

Never imagined i would have led a boring life ever since i came back to home though home bed is the sweetest~ Generally, I spent most of my time sitting in front of PS2 like a statue, killing time while enjoying myself in a fully comfortable room...perhaps i might get fatter in this way~
After like living "senselessly" for only one week, I was informed about adtp results being posted in izone after one week final exam ended...a week?? u've gotta seriously be kidding me!~ Heartbeat non-stop, sweats all over the face, I can't feel both my hands and legs and my mind is whirling in confusion~!! haha~ not so serious actually--> wanna reduce the tense environment!Ok get to the point, I straightly open up to my izone,after thinking i screwed up in one of my subjects during the previous semester ( though I do not considered myself as fumbled because of it due to the fallacious set-up in the exam papers).. Once I opened my result page, i really do not know what I should react towards it...I became paralyzed~
SubjectGrade
Semester: 2 [GPA - 3.77 CGPA - 3.63]
MATH1220 [CALCULUS I]A
PSY1000 [GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY]A
CIS1020 [INTRODUCTION TO END-USER COMPUTING]A
ECON2010 [PRINCIPLES OF MICROECONOMICS]B

Just to be honest, I am quite disappointed with my microeconomics for not be able to score better,ruining my 4months semester period...I admit in order to obtain GPA of 4.0, a sustained effort and unprecedented level of commitment must be put to make the change...By looking at the overall view, it's not as bad as I thought as I should satisfied with my current CGPA..as they say,if u run after two hares will catch neither...with these results,I may still be able to strive for Western Michigan scholarships though I must not be on off-guard...and this conclude the end of my second semester...

4 comments:

David said...

hey your results aren't so bad already ok!! 3.77 GPA this semester wor.. not bad already laa~ haha~

Andrew Tan said...

hohoho! congratz le~ great result!

aNthOnY HigHwinD said...

ahh~ actually i can do better la.. dunno why i screw up in econs.. i failed ah bee for teaching me all this time...thx thx for the comments >.<

tangaKacc said...

GENG liao wor....why u all so nice one..few subject nia...me n meng kiat struggling with LOTS of subjectS..kns..UNFAIR!haha..