Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009 -Genting Highlands -

20th Dec - Sun
Departed from BP to KL getting ready to celebrate the pre-christmas celebration in Kuala Lumpur. My singapore plan which had cancelled due to some inconveniences matter that rised up at the very last min which then prompted me to go up KL instead of heading south. After I arrived, I met LiShin after "finally" making several calls(=X). Her mother and sister were shopping in Pyramid whereby me and her with Edwin went to watch Princess and the Frog followed by dinner until 11.30pm.

21st Dec - Monday
I woke up at 1pm+...It was late as I've promised to meet up with LiShin. I went to Pudu to buy bus tickets on friday for myself and my sis. By the time I reached Midvalley, it was already 3.40pm to meet with Lishin and her family. That's when I met her brother, mother and sister for the very first time. Followed them to shop around for clothes and then we went to Kim Gary for a light drink before joining her father and his friends for dinner at Oversea Restaurant. There I met their friend whom they called Aunty "Nian" who's so funny and amused me from head to toe from the way she talked. They kinda chat with me for a bit and then they sent me back to Kelana Jaya where I rode bus straight back to Sunway.

(at Skyway Cable Car)
22nd Dec - Tuesday
Today, I woke up at 0840hours..I packed my things after bath and went to ONE-U. Before reaching ONE-U, LiShin asked me wait at Kelana Jaya and from there, her parents fetch me back to their home to put all the luggages and bags in her home and then we went to ONE-U for lunch. At 1.30pm, we embarked on an hour journey to Genting Highlands via Skyway Cable Car with ah liang ( her lil bro). Once reached, we met with her parents who went up by car and we check-in at Highlands Hotel. We went shopping around First World Indoor Theme Park. We were shocked when we went into BUM CITY shop and ah liang broke one of the female cosmetics powder in which we had to pay RM60.00 for that. We then settled down in Pizza Hut for dinner. Then we met with LiShin's mother and Aunty "Nian" and we brought them to shop for female clothes. As usual, having aunty nian around really lighten up the atmosphere very much~ You Keat( aunty's 2nd son) joined us for supper at MCD. After back to our room, we chat a bit and eventually her mother brought us out to Starbucks again to have a little chit-chat with me, Lishin , ah liang.


23rd Dec - Wednesday

I snoozed alarm from 9am to 10am. LiShin's was quite impatient for waiting me to get me up from my bed =.=!
We headed to Genting World for breakfast with ah liang and she insisted on paying the bill. Ah liang joined her friends after that. The atmosphere was surrounded by thick mist and fog which halted our plan to go outdoor theme park, so LiShin and me continued to shop deeper into the shopping lot without missing the opportunity to take photos! Upon reaching the cinema, we decided to watch Avatar which everyone was praising for its amazing storyline. We bought premium class tickets with the more comfortable seats and a set of popcorn and drink for free which cost only RM18.00 nett. The movie really lives up to my expectation and I must say I enjoyed it..After the movie, we waited for Edwin's arrival. Then we had our dinner at Hou Mei Restaurant as I suggested. While we were still at it, I insisted to Edwin to buy a Santa-Hat as to fit into our pictures taken later~We went to Old Town from 12am until 2am that night. Edwin stayed in our room on that particular night
too. Although we said "we wanted to play until we can't recognized ourselves anymore (in a hyperbole way) but we think that actually "we eat until we cant recognized ourselves anymore!." swt =.=!!

24th Dec - Thursday
Woke up at 11am and check-out at 12pm. We had our lunch at Kenny Rogers. LiShin said I spent alot, so she said this meal is on her house again..We parted with edwin after our lunch and walked to First World Hotel there, only to find that the bus counter to KL was closed! wtf~ we then dragged our luggages back to Skyway Cable Car and from there we went straight home -Lishin's home. After sending her father to Subang Airport, we went back home before going to Pyramid's Ichiban Ramen for dinner. The traffic at that time was really jammed and almost all food restaurants was full house. After dinner, they bought some chocolates from Marks & Spencer where her mom gave one to me as a christmas gift in a very surprise way yet shocked..We went back home and my cousin came to fetch me back after the christmas countdown. That's how my christmas ended this year~ Had a really great time! =0

*presents presents*

No comments: